Our Vision, as a staff and Governing Body, is to provide a safe and caring learning environment where everybody feels valued. We want to use this environment to establish a life-long love of learning in all our children to create confident, happy, independent learners that are determined, respectful, enthusiastic and nurtured to achieve their potential.
* Confident - We develop self-confidence to fulfill our potential.
* Happy - We learn in a happy and caring environment.
* Independent - We develop independence to help us make good decisions and to motivate us to achieve.
* Learners - We love learning and improving our knowledge and understanding of the world.
* Determined - We persevere, aim high and are determined to do the best we possibly can.
* Respectful - We are well mannered and respectful of each other and the diverse world around us.
* Enthusiastic - We approach our work with enthusiasm and enjoyment to maximise our learning.
* Nurtured - We are nurtured so that we may grow to be responsible, helpful citizens